Friday, March 16, 2012

Day 24 - A Tool...

Today's subject for the 30 Day Photo A Day Social Media Challenge? A tool.

I seriously considered posting a picture of one of my high heels, but I don't think I've used one to drive a nail since college. Besides, since I hang my work in galleries, I kind of have to carry my own real hammer and tool kit.

I even considered taking a picture of the idiot who has his car parked in the middle of the cul de sac, but my brother doesn't like it when I use the word "tool" in that connotation. And besides, my mom would give me grief about it as well.

So I pulled out the trusty Black & Decker hot pink power screwdriver and took a picture of it. My friend Krishna gave it to me one year. Don't be fooled by it's color... It is a serious power tool! And it's perfect for this chick. Thanks Krishna!



No comments: