Thursday, September 1, 2011

A Little Preview...

Here's to testing the waters.... I am exhibiting and selling some of my work at the NoDa All Arts Market tomorrow night, September 2nd, 2011. It's an exercise in what I consider to be one of my toughest challenges --- promoting my own work.

I believe in my own abilities and the validity of my own work... There just seems to be a disconnect when someone asks me to explain why they should like my work enough to pay for it. This always stumps me --- I mean, if you truly like something and want it, why would you need someone to explain your own wants s& desires to you? Curious.

In any event, if you're going to be near the corner of North Davidson and 36th Streets in Charlotte, stop by the Neighborhood Theater and visit me at booth #230. We can have a philosophical discussion and maybe even a frosty adult beverage.

No comments: