Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Technical Difficulties...

I had fully intended to post something new today... Unfortunately, I am experiencing some computer issues and nothing is working the way I need it to.
So the work computer is about to go for a visit to the kindly computer doctor and I am "forced" to plan in a more... how should I put it?... a more analog manner. This means instead of opening up Photoshop to draft a lighting set-up, I'm opening up a notebook and actually using a PEN! Not the Olympus PEN, but an actual ink-in-the-tube, Bic type of pen.
It's kind of exciting. As I looked for a fresh sheet of paper, I flipped past some other creative ideas that I have yet to act upon. It's almost as if the creativity fairy took a hammer to my normal workflow to remind me that I don't necessarily need all the bells and whistles. And while I am quite annoyed with said creativity fairy right now, I am kind of re-energized about those almost forgotten ideas.
Who knows... maybe my New Year's Resolution will be to re-organize my workspace so that ideas don't get lost in the shuffle so easily.

No comments: