Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday Photo... and Re-Emerging


My external hard drive crashed in late August, taking with it all my digital images. I put a lot of energy into not freaking out about the situation. One of the ways I coped was by breaking out my film cameras and going back to my slow and more expensive analog roots.

This is one of the images from that period. The end of Summer...
It was an emotional time of upheaval that seemed to culminate in the death of my bonus-brother.
I've been licking wounds and being tender with myself since then.

But things seem to be recovering. My hard drive is recovered! I rediscovered my love of using film and have even come up with a couple of new projects. It appears as though that rough period of my life is finally behind me... And not a moment too soon.

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments: