Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween... Flash Contest!

So I'm in the mood to hand out some treats... That means I've got a two-part flash contest for you!

The rules are this: Take a look at the image I've posted for this contest.

What do you see in this picture that is not really there?
The first person to message me the answer via my Facebook fan page will win a 6-note Floral Thank You gift card pack from my Portraits from a Moonlight Garden series.

But I'm not done!
Tell me a short story (150 words or less... and less can really be better here!) about the image. You've got until Midnight tonight (East coast time) to get your entry in. Whoever sends me the best story via my website Contact page wins a floral pendant from the Portraits from a Moonlight Garden series.
Please pay attention to the rules... They're simple, but you have to follow them to be entered in the contest and win!



No comments: